Over 85% of potential customers will checkout your website before deciding to use your product or service
Your website represents your BRAND. A site that is slow, unreliable or just hard to navigate, is a website that customers and prospects will avoid.
Starting a web development project might seem daunting, so many businesses often feel stuck with the status quo, risking missed opportunities and competitive disadvantage.
Our websites are affordable, SEO friendly and scalable.
Beware when making your decision, be informed.
• Many “Website developers” outsource projects, sometimes out of the country. We build 100% of our projects in house.
• Know what your getting. In some cases web developers are charging you money just to use one of the proprietary site builders that come with many hosting companies. Some of these look great but almost impossible to scale or transfer to another host. So you are basically stuck in that hosts ecosystem. Also most of these proprietary site builders are not supported by a developer community, which can create support issues as technologies evolve.
• Ask what platform they are using. We use WordPress for the majority of our web development projects. WordPress is used by over 75 million sites worldwide and is supported by the largest developer community out there. We utilize the Oxygen builder for all our current Wordpress projects. Oxygen creates the fastest performing Wordpress sites out there. We also can develop specialized E-Commerce platforms for those businesses that want a digital storefront.
• Websites should be scalable. As your business changes and grows you need a website that can easily grow with you. All of our websites are designed with the future in mind and easily scalable to most requirements.
• Websites need to look and perform well on mobile phones. Over 52% of web traffic is viewed on a mobile phone and that number is growing daily. Your websites must look good not only on large screens, but also phone and tablet screens. The term that describes websites that can accommodate all three of these scree sizes is “responsive”. All of our websites are built to be responsive for all user devices.
• Your website must use the "best practices" required by the major search engines. Google accounts for over 92% of all searches worldwide. Recently Google has implemented "mobile first indexing" which means Google predominantly uses the mobile version of the content for indexing and ranking. Structure, contect and performance must be optimized for mobile users. This is an essential part of any SEO strategy.
• Websites should be affordable. Our websites are affordable for businesses of any size. We don’t believe in monthly maintenance fees. When your website is done – you own it. We can maintain it as needed, but do not require any monthly fees.